DoubleCheck is a financial service provider located in the US. It offers solutions to address banking issues like outdated overdraft practices that burden customers, small businesses and financial institutions. The company helps to generate new organic revenue sources for their customers.
Technologies / Platforms / Frameworks
The company was facing challenges while catering to the needs of credit unions. The task demanded easy access to information, quick decision-making and the highest level of security. DoubleCheck’s existing systems and databases needed an upgrade. They wanted to modernize their systems for better integration, agility and scalability. Some of the issues faced due to legacy systems were:
- Slow IT operations
- Hampered productivity
- Unable to handle a large volume of data
- Increased vulnerability to risks like cyber security threats
The company faced difficulties with multi-tenancy; and failed to scale their capabilities due to lack of technical knowledge. Also, they needed experts to resolve issues related to email notifications, payment reminders and Okta authentication.
At Softweb Solutions, we understand that several factors drive the architecture simplification process. In the process, we evaluated the clients’ existing systems to understand their business needs. Our team of experts got insights into their app transformation needs and offered DevOps solutions while recommending a more modern design for server-side architecture. By implementing Kubernetes, we helped the company to improve DevOps efficiency for a microservices architecture.
Our engineers created, prioritized and sequenced their backlog processes with our expertise in complex system integration, web and microservices.
- UI/UX development: After a thorough design review, our front-end developers suggested UI/UX designs that told their brand story. Our technical team delivered regular inputs on system enhancements and developed critical features to make their business architecture robust.
- Architecture rebuilding: Our quality analysts delivered a thorough analysis to ensure the systems are up and running without any errors. Our solution architects built an architecture that supports the transformation of their business landscape. We also enabled data modernization by moving data from legacy databases to modern databases for better scalability.
- DevOps: With our DevOps services and solutions, we offered automation in CI/CD pipelines. Moreover, we solved bugs in their code and helped them to accelerate deployments as well as maintenance.
- Legacy app modernization: By applying industry-best practices, planning and assessments, we offered better application management solutions to meet consumer demands.
- Quickly and efficiently adapt to changing market conditions
- Reduced downtime
- Decreased IT maintenance costs
- Faster time-to-market
- Agility and flexibility in development and deployment
Need more information?
Tell us what you are looking for and we will get back to you right away!