How Microsoft Office 365 Video Portal improves business collaboration
Migrating to Microsoft Office 365 would definitely be one of the most sensible decisions for the enterprise community now as it is a comprehensive solution. It has all the cutting-edge features from Outlook, Groups, Calendars, Team Sites, OneDrive, Skype for Business and Yammer. With the addition of the Video Portal to Office 365, organizations now have the ability to share videos and use it in several other ways.
This video solution provides users with easy upload experience, sharing and managing video content, somewhat like YouTube. Not to mention, that video is the best medium of communication and there would be hardly anyone who is unaware of the tremendous potential of video in engaging the audience.
What is Office 365 Video Portal?
Office 365 Video Portal is a nextgen audiovisual portal that is backed by the dynamism of the Azure Media Services platform through which you can gain a holistic support for your corporate intranet needs and for your knowledge management requirements. Also, it works as an inter-team collaboration tool, capable enough to facilitate people and groups in expressing themselves effectively. Designed to be engaging, mobile, smart and handy this tool is really a revolutionary addition to the MS Office 365 suite. This feature is also known as Office Mix as it is an amazing extension of PowerPoint which helps employees in creating interactive video presentations too.
What does it offer?
More and more value is getting integrated into the Office 365 tenants, as previously it was for the simple hosting of three different products such as SharePoint, Exchange and Skype for Business (earlier known as Lync). The users of MS Office 365 no longer have to take SharePoint, create a platform, spend ample amount of development time to make their own video portal solution.
Migration Of Mailboxes from one Office 365 tenant to another Office 365 tenant
Our client CATI is a pioneering group in the field of software and 3D printer that supports manufacturing companies in the Midwest.
Learn how it works:-
- Find or create embed videos
- Include a relevant caption (if necessary)
- Once created, choose from the auto-generated thumbnails of video
- Add people from Active Directory by looking up names
- Click on Office 365 video button on insert ribbon to upload videos on SharePoint online team site
- Share in Yammer groups, Delve, via email, etc to update your target audience
The recipients can view the videos in offline mode and can choose their preferred language for subtitles . Also, MS Office 365 is a flexible enterprise video solution as it’s hassle-free for the admin to manage permissions, restore video from the recycle bin, highlight important updates as well as add and remove channels. Furthermore, all this is reinforced by Office 365 and Azure Media Services, providing you an encrypted, industry-leading platform.
What are the benefits?
- You can prepare and share presentations, training materials, what to do with your customers, partners or team and have a read-only mode.
- You can also make use of multimedia animations and transitions to spice up your presentation.
- You can carry out knowledge sharing by including digital ink, video, and voice to your slides.
- You can share pre-recorded stuff for the meeting presentation before the meeting begins to free up the meeting time for discussion and decisions.
- You can support e-Learning setups, turning PowerPoint into a tool which saves money and time, enabling experts to develop and publish their content.
- You can get an in-depth insight of who viewed which portions of your content, and survey your audience using video viewer statistics.
Now that you are familiar with the benefits of Office 365 Video Portal you can contact our Office 365 experts on how to implement it in your organization.