- 5+ years of demonstrated experience in data modeling, data warehousing, and writing SQL queries for data extraction and manipulation.
- Experience designing and developing Tableau visualization solutions.
- Experience developing interactive dashboards, charts, pivots, and reports in Tableau Desktop on higher version using advanced calculations, parameters, and data blending.
- Experience with data modeling, data warehousing, and SQL queries for data extraction and manipulation.
- Familiarity with database concepts and proficiency in working with relational databases (e.g., PostgreSQL, Oracle, SQL Server).
- Knowledge of ETL processes and tools for data integration into Tableau.
- Experience with scripting and programming languages (e.g., Python, R).
- Experience with cloud-based data platforms (e.g., Azure, AWS, Google Cloud) and related services (e.g., S3, Redshift, BigQuery)
- Comprehensive knowledge of Scrum and/or Kanban Agile development process and services (scrums, backlog grooming, retrospectives, demonstrations).
- Strong communication and collaboration skills in providing technical direction and hands-on development to include design, development, and testing.
- Experience with Tableau Prep and/or other Tableau products (Data management, Server management).