- Developing visual reports, dashboards and KPI scorecards using Power BI desktop.
- Knowledge on Connecting multiple data sources, importing data, and transforming data for Business Intelligence.
- Gather data from various disparate sources, which may include RDBMS, Web APIs, or any other customized system.
- Excellent in analytical thinking for translating data into informative visuals and reports.
- Extensive experience with M and DAX functions.
- Able to implement row-level security on data and understand application security layer models in Power BI.
- Organize large datasets in such a way that actionable insights can be extracted. This may include finding innovative ways to integrate datasets.
- Should have knowledge and skills for secondary tools such as Microsoft Azure and SQL, Oracle and Tableau.
- Understand fundamentals of data preparation/data modeling necessary for the visualization purpose.
- Capture reporting requirements from various partners, architect the solution/report, Understand/analyze the source data and deliver the reports in timely manner
- Strong expertise in Crafting intuitive and interactive reports and dashboards using Power BI for data driven decisions.
- Performance Monitoring, fine-tuning and optimization of dashboards
- Experience in publishing and sharing the dashboards, scheduling data refreshes.
- Strong Data Warehousing (Star or Snowflake Schema) and Business Intelligence concepts.
- Experience on any ETL component preferably Azure Data Factory.
- Interpret written business requirements and technical specification documents
- Good understanding of Power BI user and group security configuration
- Knowledge on Azure Data lake, Logic Apps, Power Apps is advantageous.
- Knowledge of Power BI report embedding is Plus