Our client is a leader in large-format printing and vehicle fleet branding. They specialize in manufacturing graphics and signage, design execution printing, installation and maintenance of graphics. Our client also operates an established installation network capable of handling different types of fleet branding projects.
Technologies / Platforms / Frameworks
Angular, Microsoft Azure, Xamarin, Power BI
The client struggled due to a lack of standardized fleet information that led them to time-consuming administrative tasks, interrupted vehicle availability and tedious employee collaboration. With disparate data across multiple systems, they failed to function harmoniously and efficiently. Moreover, they also suffered from issues such as:
- Integrating fleet data into existing disparate systems
- Maintaining a track record of manufacturers and customers
- Managing a geographically dispersed team
- Finding information on specific fleets immediately
- Failing to utilize assets to their full potential
We worked closely with our clients to develop a lightweight fleet reporting web and mobile application using the Angular framework. We chose Angular to build the front-end interface to optimize smooth server communication and leverage auto-synchronization. We also utilized interactive SPAs (Single Page Applications) to leverage responsive web design. Our clients now cherish the proactive fleet reporting app that not only offers valuable functionalities but also provides visibility into overall fleet operations to drive their organization’s efficiency and yield high-end productivity. Here’s what our engineered app delivers:
- Easy to use interface to access fleet-related information instantly
- Ability to track workflows of team members and respective clients
- Features to manage the fleet from a remote location
- A single portal to monitor fleet operations
- Schedule analytics reports using Power BI
Need more information?
Tell us what you are looking for and we will get back to you right away!