Softweb Solutions, Inc. is a Chicago, IL based software development house with a decade long experience in providing IT and Software development services to companies across the world. We have a team-based culture and foster positive attitude towards employees always striving to exceed expectations.
Applications and resumes will be accepted through this website using the links below. The interviews will be conducted first by telephone and then a personal meeting.
Apply on email@example.com, for the positions not mentioned above.
Function: Business Development, Marketing, Sales
Location: Chicago, IL
Experience: 3+ years
- To contact qualified leads by telephone or personally
- To setup meetings with leads to get business
- To achieve agreed targets of lead qualification and revenue generation every month
- To participate in client calls
- To run specific campaigns for selling the software development and customization services
- To create sales collaterals, proposals, RFI/RFP responses and any such marketing materials
- To ensure smooth execution of projects by maintaining the expectations of the client
- To interact with the offshore development center for proper communication and delivery of the projects
- To perform as an engagement/account manager for all clients of the company
- To act as a fully integrated member of the sales team at all times and to display a positive attitude at all times
- Strong presentation, communication, organization, multitasking, and time management skills
- Highly motivated and results oriented
- Ability to build relationships and quickly develop trust with C-level executives
- A positive and determined approach to researching and analyzing new business opportunities
- Ability to cope with competing demands and to priorities tasks.
- Solid problem solving and consultative skills with ability to generate ideas and solutions
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team sales environment with minimum supervision
- Strong client management skills and ability to keep promises
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Outstanding needs analysis, positioning, business justification and closing skills
- A smart appearance and professional manner
- Enjoy networking and meeting new people
- Master’s in Business Development.
- Additional certification in IT/Software areas will be an advantage.
Function: MS .Net Architect
Location: Elgin, IL
Experience: 2+ years
- Works in an iterative, agile environment, with milestone deliverables and well-defined technical leadership roles while using a structured development process and delivering applications on time and within budget.
- Works closely with other team members and IT Leadership in Operations, Application Development, and PMO Project Management to ensure the integrity of potential solutions to ensure that the proposed solutions can be implemented and supported.
- Develops re-use vs. buy vs. build analyses and recommendations.
- Creates technical documentation such as design documents, specifications, software architecture documents, and instructions.
- Manage, guide and develop designs, development, and modifications for Microsoft ASP.NET applications, .NET components, Web Services, and Enterprise Services components.
- Manage, guide and develop designs, development and maintenance for SQL database schemas and scripts, including views, triggers and stored procedures.
- Manages tasks and activities for self and other team members.
- Mentors junior members of the team on technology and process.
- Maintains and communicates project progress, issues, and risks to Project Manager and/or IT Leadership.
- Reviews project business requirements documentation and guide the translation of those requirements into unique, high quality solutions.
- Follows code version management standards and best practices.
- Develops and executes unit test plans and records/reports results.
- Demonstrates experience with object-oriented design, relational databases (schema and use) including SQL Server and development in Visual Studio environment.
- Outstanding analytical and communication (verbal and written) skills
- Demonstrates excellent understanding of SDLC
- Excellent knowledge of C# or VB.NET, .NET Framework, Web Services, Enterprise Services, and ASP.NET, ADO.Net, Win forms and other .Net Libraries and Concepts
- TSQL, C/C++ and/or other programming languages
- Working experience with iterative development processes Test Driven Development processes.
- Demonstrated management and leadership ability
- Ability to work with teams of various sizes as well as work independently
- Demonstrated ability to effectively manage multiple cross-functional projects at a time
- BS in Computer Science, MIS or relevant work experience.
- Additional experience developing secure web-based systems, system integration and building high-performance web applications will be an advantage.
Function: Customer Service Executive
Location: Elgin, IL
Experience: 2+ years
- Contact businesses or private individuals by phone
- Deliver prepared sales scripts to persuade potential customers to purchase the services or schedule appointments
- Describe products and services
- Respond to questions asked by prospects
- Obtain customer information on call
- Obtain possible customer leads/contacts
- Data entry and maintenance of customer/potential customer databases using SugarCRM and Excel
- Follow up on initial contacts
- Maintain records of telephonic interactions, accounts and appointments
- Communication skills - written and verbal
- Problem solving
- Negotiation skills
- High energy level
- Planning skills
- Proficient in relevant computer applications