Programmer Analyst – JAVA or JAVA Developer
Purpose/Objective of position: This individual will contribute to the development of various products related to business area. This individual must possess strong technical skills coupled with the interpersonal and communication skills to both provide guidance to junior software development team members.
Essential/Fundamental Duties & Responsibilities:
- Solid Backend Development
- Strong expertise with Micro Services Architecture
- Experience with Java based middleware for enterprise integration technology.
- Develop architectural designs for solutions to business problems.
- Strong experience in System Architecture, Design, Development and integration and deployment of multi-tier mission critical web Application systems.
- Mentor development teams on use of design patterns and evangelize software development practices and processes.
- Lead design reviews and code walkthroughs for small teams.
- Present architectures and designs.
- Extensive experience working with Spring boot, Spring and working with Microservices technologies.
- Extensive experience working with distributed environment.
- Experience working with Container technologies like Docker, Cloud Foundry is must.
- Strong Database knowledge in MongoDB, Cassandra, MySQL and Oracle expected.
- Experience working with CI/CD tools and also on working with Cloud Application.
- Strong Experience in developing, deploying REST API or SOAP based Web Services for application integration services.
- Experience in developing, security with webservices.
- Minimum 3 to 5 years work experience.
- Must have lead the design, development, and deployment of at least one significant Web application or product.
- Strong Object Oriented knowledge and design skills, familiar with design patterns.
- Expert proficiency with Java-based application servers and Apache Tomcat.
- Hands-on experience with HTML5, CSS, jQuery, Ajax and related frameworks (such as bootstrap) a plus.
- Expert proficiency with Java-based application servers and Apache Tomcat servlet container.
- Demonstrated application of architectures and designs that employ design patterns Strong database background and experience with Oracle or MS SQL Server.
- Highly developed oral and written communication skills as well as presentation skills.
- Knowledge of Spring Boot, Hibernate, SOAP and RESTFUL Services is a MUST.
- Understanding of Web Single Sign On technologies such as SAML, WS-FED and OAUTH are a plus.
- Knowledge of hardware architectures for large-scale web/eCommerce infrastructures including clustering, high-availability, fault tolerance, etc., is a plus.
- Familiarity with Source code control systems such as Github.
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics, or Physics.
- Medical benefits will be provided.
- 401k upto 3% match
- Spring Boot: 2 years
- Java: 5 years