Develop Network and Build Events Community supporting IoT, Data Analytics and Digital Services. Participate the similar events and grow and spread the word for Softweb Solutions and Services. Actively engage customer on Social Media platforms with content share and building mind share and also oversee the company events program and active community of over 3000 plus members across 4 cities.
- Identify and actively solicit new Companies and Organizations for Partner Events and Opportunities in areas of IoT, Data Analytics and Digital Services
- Brainstorm ideas for the marketing campaign, promotion, and sales for the services and solutions of the Softweb IOT Initiatives.
- Assist with creating an online presence via social media and company website.
- Work internally with the Social Media marketing team to handle the Handles and promote the events hosted or cohosted by the different Softweb teams.
- Coordination of the post event activities like feedback, sales engagement and also working with the CRM team to update the Marketing automation teams.
- Act as onsite coordinator during an external conference, liaising with the manager and meeting planner, catering staff, housekeeping staff and conference technician.
- Provide administrative support to the Director, Facility Services and manager.
- Research and coordinate special requests from external meeting planners.
- Actively manage all the events channel including Meetup, Eventbrite and the Company Events Pages.
- Participate in the Company Training events for IoT platform, Consulting and Digital Services.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- College degree
- 2+ years’ experience in administration, business and/or event coordination
- Excellent organizational and administrative skills, ability to manage multiple tasks of high priority, in professional, confidential, and efficient manner.
- Excellent communication both oral and written.
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Office system experience and proficiency
- Customer service experience preferred
- Ability to work flexible hours as needed; i.e., early morning to late night and/or weekends; to assist in hosting duties for all conference guests