Smart Locum is a leading staffing solution provider specializing in the healthcare field, streamlining the hiring and job application processes. They aim to provide the best medical services to patients and the best job opportunities to healthcare professionals at the same time. Currently, our client works in all 50 states on locum tenens projects. Their strong focus is on hospital-based specialties such as hospitalists, anesthesiology, radiology, emergency medicine, and CRNA.
Staffing and recruiting
Technologies / Platforms / Frameworks
React Native, Angular, Microsoft Azure, .Net Core
Our client struggled with the cluttered and manual process of matching and hiring candidates. Also, being a renowned brand in the dynamic healthcare recruitment sector, they faced challenges in directly connecting with healthcare professionals looking for jobs while eliminating the need for middlemen and increasing revenue. Overall, they needed an end-to-end application that stores candidates’ data, helps candidates search for jobs, apply for jobs, schedule interviews and more without making several phone calls and emails.
Softweb Solutions had a detailed discussion with the client to understand their requirements comprehensively. Our mobile app developer team created a cutting-edge mobile application for iOS and Android using React Native. This customized mobile app facilitates healthcare professionals and healthcare offices to connect online with each other directly without the need for recruiters and middlemen.
The key highlights of this mobile app are
- Smart filtering system – Job seekers/recruiters can search by location, pay, profile, preferred time, specialty, etc
- Profile management – Candidates can create a detailed profile and save all their information for future opportunities.
- Advanced job search – Users can search for suitable opportunities and apply to matching positions in a few clicks.
- Post jobs – Healthcare recruiters can post genuine jobs in hospitals or other healthcare organizations.
- Credentialing documents – Verifying certificates and medical licenses of candidates to ensure that they are current and valid.
Reduction in operational cost
Increase in efficiency
Increase in offer acceptance rate (OAR)
Need more information?
Tell us what you are looking for and we will get back to you right away!