SharePoint Portal Server offers developers the flexibility to create custom web parts to integrate complex custom functionality. Typically, customized web parts are used by organizations to create a common functionality for a specific organization or project. SharePoint Server provides several properties by default for web part customization. However, developers can also create customized properties that suit organization requirements and improve the appearance and behavior of web parts.
- Easy access to current information, real-time status updates, and collaboration with co-workers
- Offers enhancements to drive productivity
- Scalable unified infrastructure
- Improves workflow and reduces costs through centralized access
- Connects seamlessly with Microsoft applications and third party products
- Eliminates redundant solution costs, as it is easier to work with Microsoft Unified Communications CRM and ERP
Custom web parts provide an easy and powerful way to extend site features with the help of SharePoint services. It allows you to expand SharePoint beyond out of the box capabilities. You can get new wikis, blogs, taxonomy, and a much slicker user experience across the board using SharePoint.
At Softweb Solutions, we are committed to providing professional and efficient technical support for our client organizations. Our web part development services help clients accelerate portal development and make it user-friendly. We offer several different customizable options designed to meet your business needs.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org get solutions for all your project needs.