SOAP Web Application Services
SOAP stands for Simple Object Access Protocol. It is a simple XML-based protocol that allows applications to exchange structured information over HTTP. Basically, it is a communication protocol used for accessing a web service.
SOAP provides a way of communication between applications that are running on different Operating Systems, with different technologies and programming languages. It is always better to communicate over HTTP as it is supported by all internet browsers and servers. This is the main reason of accomplishment of SOAP.
The primary purpose of using SOAP is – it has been implemented on many different hardware and software platforms. The main reason behind its widespread adoption is – it is smaller and easier to implement than most of the previous protocols.
Beneficial features of SOAP Application
- It supports interoperability amongst different environments and also supports HTTP
- The data is sent as XML text to enable standard message formats, standard data representation, and manipulation with standard XML tools
- SOAP is available easily
- Provides secured transportation of information
- Possibility to send SOAP messages between apps on any platform or programming language i.e. it is platform and language independent
- It allows to get around firewalls
- It is very simple to use and expandable
We have a team of programmers who are experienced and are experts in using SOAP popular tools like – Apache SOAP for Java, SOAP::Lite for Perl, Microsoft .NET, etc. We provide services for all the toolkits of SOAP present for all programming languages and environments like Java, C#, Perl, PHP, Python, etc.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on our SOAP web services.