An award-winning radar detector app for drivers
- All radar and laser alerts are displayed on the iPhone.
- Automatically provides accurate electronic speed and direction headings.
- Gives the ability to configure the iRadar unit through the smartphone.
- Access to the iRadar Community to share alerts and locations in real time.
- Access to Cobra’s database of verified camera locations.
OBD II Diagnostic App – An IoT Solution for an Automobile Parts Manufacturer
- Users get a clear idea about the issue vehicle is experiencing.
- Get an update about code definition, explanation, and possible causes.
- Check for Technical Service Bulletins (TSB) /Recalls.
- Shows vehicle list even when the dongle is disconnected.
- User can browse the application to view Help and other sections.
- An encrypted local database ensures more data safety.
IoT platform implementation for connected products
- Real-time data and control
- Smart rule engine
- Azure cloud integration
- IoT sensors
- Bluetooth integration
- Push notifications
- Data visualization
Providing Real-time Data With The Internet Of Things
- Android, iOS and web based solution
- Automated communication process
- Feature to update sensor setting in app to be configured via X-Link
- Web service enhancement – CSV generation of sensor values
- Alarm Triggering – When a condition or criteria is met
- Customizations – Template based designs for each customer
- Social media integrations – Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, RSS
- Recommended and relevant products – Hydrology, Meteorology, Tides / Oceans, Aviation, Air Quality, Dam Safety Systems
Delivering an IoT solution for wellness programs
- Set daily step goals and track your progress over time
- Sync activity tracker directly with the Android app
- See badges earned and compare buddies stats
- Quickly view progress toward personal and program goal
- Sort food into meals, and monitor calories burned versus calories consumed
Building a remote patient monitoring system to improve healthcare
- Automatic fall detection
- Triggers an emergency call with locations details
- Notifications for caregiver
- Medicine reminders
- Safe zone for dementia patients
- Activity Reports
- One touch 911 dialer
IoT powered command and control application for an emergency siren alarm system
- GIS Integration
- User based access to app: Operator & end-user
- Configure events & alerts
- Push notification based on set alerts
- Complete, secure activation and status update
- Gauges for RTU status
- Display CCU Heartbeat
Creating a smart factory that accelerates industry 4.0 initiatives
- The sensors for humidity, temperature, light, noise, vibration and volatile organic compounds were installed throughout the factory.
- The data is transmitted and stored in the cloud using Microsoft Azure services.
- Factory employees can see the data and alerts on their mobile app.
- The R Analytics gives the company predictive analysis, which results in automated decision making.