Award-winning radar detector app for drivers
- All radar and laser alerts are displayed on the iPhone.
- Automatically provides accurate electronic speed and direction headings.
- Gives the ability to configure the iRadar unit through the smartphone.
- Access to the iRadar Community to share alerts and locations in real time.
- Access to the database of verified camera locations.
OBD II Diagnostic that displays a car’s performance
- Users get a clear idea about the issue vehicle is experiencing.
- Get an update about code definition, explanation, and possible causes.
- Check for Technical Service Bulletins (TSB) /Recalls.
- Shows vehicle list even when the dongle is disconnected.
- User can browse the application to view Help and other sections.
- An encrypted local database ensures more data safety.
Providing real-time data with the Internet of Things
- Automated communication process
- Web service enhancement – CSV generation of sensor values
- Data gathering for further analysis
- Remote measurement and operations
- Customizations – Template based designs for each customer
- Significant reduction in time taken to fetch information from various sensors
- Recommended and relevant products – Hydrology, Meteorology, Tides / Oceans, Aviation, Air Quality, Dam Safety Systems
Activity tracker app for wellness programs
- Set daily step goals and track your progress over time
- Sync activity tracker directly with the Android app
- See badges earned and compare buddies stats
- Quickly view progress toward personal and program goal
- Sort food into meals, and monitor calories burned versus calories consumed
Remote patient monitoring system to improve healthcare
- Automatic fall detection
- Triggers an emergency call with locations details
- Notifications for caregiver
- Medicine reminders
- Safe zone for dementia patients
- Activity Reports
- One touch 911 dialer
Command and control application for an emergency siren alarm system
- GIS Integration
- User based access to app: Operator & end-user
- Configure events & alerts
- Push notification based on set alerts
- Complete, secure activation and status update
- Gauges for RTU status
- Display CCU Heartbeat
Smart factory that accelerates industry 4.0 initiatives
- The sensors for humidity, temperature, light, noise, vibration and volatile organic compounds were installed throughout the factory.
- The data is transmitted and stored in the cloud using Microsoft Azure services.
- Factory employees can see the data and alerts on their mobile app.
- The R Analytics gives the company predictive analysis, which results in automated decision making.
Smart health monitoring solution using IoTConnect
- Remotely monitor high-risk pregnancies
- Suggest course-corrective treatment in real-time
- Instant alerts for abnormal fetal heart rate
- Data saved on the cloud is easily accessible