Smart Glass app for warehouse product pickup management
- Pictures can be captured and shared through the server.
- App understands voice commands to accelerate the process.
- Augmented interface for seamless presentation of information.
- It makes it easy for field workers to organize the movement of the product.
- Users can view the product-related summary anywhere to rectify errors, if any.
- Sends details to the backend system using customized web services from the WMS.
Providing real-time data with the Internet of Things
- Automated communication process
- Web service enhancement – CSV generation of sensor values
- Data gathering for further analysis
- Remote measurement and operations
- Customizations – Template based designs for each customer
- Significant reduction in time taken to fetch information from various sensors
- Recommended and relevant products – Hydrology, Meteorology, Tides / Oceans, Aviation, Air Quality, Dam Safety Systems
Smart factory solution using IoTConnect
- Device management and role-based access
- Easier temperature regulation due to mobile / web access
- Sensors collect data which is presented visually for analysis
- Reduced installation costs with the help of low cost sensors
- Reduced energy consumption and resultant cost due to data analysis
- Mobile / web access to equipment information reduces maintenance costs
- Smart parking solution saves at least 40 hours of cumulative employee time per day
Smart factory that accelerates industry 4.0 initiatives
- The sensors for humidity, temperature, light, noise, vibration and volatile organic compounds were installed throughout the factory.
- The data is transmitted and stored in the cloud using Microsoft Azure services.
- Factory employees can see the data and alerts on their mobile app.
- The R Analytics gives the company predictive analysis, which results in automated decision making.
Better sales performance with SAP and Salesforce integration
- Improves customer relationship
- All data is secured and backed up
- Ability to calculate basic pricing, estimated usage, proposal, and financing done per year
- Displays comprehensive results on net sales, gross profit, net profit, and net margin
- Displays approval process according to higher authority personnel within the organization
OBD II Diagnostic that displays a car’s performance
- Users get a clear idea about the issue vehicle is experiencing.
- Get an update about code definition, explanation, and possible causes.
- Check for Technical Service Bulletins (TSB) /Recalls.
- Shows vehicle list even when the dongle is disconnected.
- User can browse the application to view Help and other sections.
- An encrypted local database ensures more data safety.
Remote access and configuration application
- The configuration of the device can be done anytime and from anywhere
- Useful to monitor and control complete data
- Remote connection with the device
- Different IP numbers for each ABB X Series device
Building a supplychain bot to improve an end-to-end manufacturing process
- Bots streamline work process
- Employees get access to information easily
- Real-time status updates facilitate supply chain management
- Minimized wastage of raw materials
- Improved communication between workers from different departments
- Automation of monotonous tasks helps save time
- Bots can update and send reports for inventory and purchase orders