The company is a global leader in offering virtualization solutions from the desktop to the datacenter. It wanted to develop a Workbook to help building a high-level Virtual Infrastructure Operations Plan (VI OPS) for any organization.
The workbook needed to have four sections where any organization can fill up their data and send the document to review it to the company and get it back with virtual play which is suitable to the organization.
Workbook Development for a Virtualization Solutions Provider CompanyDownload Case Study
At a Glance:
- Robust technology – Adobe Flex
- Well formatted text
- Contributes towards an organized system
- Data stored in local system for quick display
- Easily loading pages, without any need to refresh them
- As the documents containing the information and data of the clients are very important to the company, it should be well formatted
- And so instead of generating document directly from Flex, we decided to generate it using client and server side technology
- By using the XML encoding that we transferred the data from flex to server side technology
- Platform: Adobe Flex / PHP
- Database: MySQL
- Architecture: Custom