Parent Project Muscular Dystrophy (PPMD) is one of the largest nonprofit organizations in the United States focused on finding a cure for Duchenne muscular dystrophy. We created an app that helps parents of muscular dystrophy patients learn about clinical trials and clinics offering treatment. The Duchenne Central app provides the view status details on trials, get contact information of clinics, and stay up-to-date with the latest Duchenne news.
At a Glance
- Users can view status details, latest news, clinical trials and research studies.
- The app puts emergency care information and advocacy alerts instantly at your fingertips.
- Users can complete the check list before entering into an IEP meeting.
- Users can view status details on trials
- Get contact information for clinics
- Stay up-to-date with the latest Duchenne news
- Learn more about clinical trials and research studies on Duchenne