American Dental Association, founded in1859, is the oldest and largest national dental society in the world. ADA required a mobile application which dentists as well as patients can search for any kind of dental related information while on the move. They should be able to find details about the treatments and its process, symptoms, and about all dental services. All in all, they wanted a handy management tool for dentists and dental staff who most of times travel to different offices.
We developed an interactive mobile application for ADA, CDT CodeChecker, with which dental professionals can find all the dental related information using their Android and iOS smartphones or other mobile devices.
At a Glance
- Provides any dental related information.
- Users can search for any dental service on the move by its code, keyword, category, etc.
- Supports iPhone and Android mobile devices.
- Dental professional can easily perform tasks like developing treatment plans, managing patient charts, and submitting insurance claims.
- Easy to update with new technologies and treatments.
ADA CDT Code Checker App for Dental Professionals
American Dental Association (ADA) approached Softweb to create an application, basically a CDT code checker, for dental professionals.
Download Case Study