Extranet Portal Development
Aqueity is a well-known and respected technology Service Provider Company based in USA. They wanted us to develop an external Portal using MOSS 2007.
The client wished that this Portal could easily manage all of the user's documents. We needed to use and extend the document management capabilities of SharePoint to deliver a comprehensive portal.
Developing a customized extranet portal using MOSS 2007Download Case Study
At a Glance
- Access rights according to the Designation
- Updates can be managed in all sites at a time
- Secured portal
- Facilitates Multiple Actions
- Authenticated Access
- For document management and security, we implemented all the permissions on the document library.
- According to the rights, executives can add and delete documents, managers can add them, and users can only read them.
- We developed a function for creating a folder in every document library.
- The parent site document library features automatically copies to sub-sites with the same name.
- A custom web part where links could be added and deleted by the administrator as per his/her wish.
- Technology: PHP, Joomla
- Framework: Apache
- Database: MySQL Server
- Web Application Platform: Microsoft SharePoint (Moss)