Catalog Management System
The client wanted to develop a secure Business 2 Business portal, which would enable small and medium sized businesses to showcase their services / products thereby reducing cost and time.
The portal was to be designed in a manner that allowed resellers to present a list of products and services to their clients. These resellers (Partners) would create catalogs by adding their own products and services directly, or by importing them from other Partner catalogs that they had access to.
Creating an innovative B2B Catalog Management PortalDownload Case Study
- Robust CMS
- Template Management System
- Bi-directional Feedback Mechanism
- Incorporate Web Site Builder
- Weekly status reporting
- Provide Robust CMS so that resellers could present a list of products and services to their clients through a portal that carried their own branding.
- Reduce time for releasing new products in the market with desired quality levels.
- Allow a strong degree of personalization and privacy.
- Incorporate Template Management System to provide a wide range of template designs to choose from.
- Act as the Primary Point of Access.
- Ability to support multiple range of activities.
- Incorporate Web site builder that would allow end users to construct their own web pages.
- Improve margins on products through cost effective solutions.
- User registration.
Based on extensive pre and post surveys with control groups, we created a dynamic, media rich website that was able to provide the shared web hosting feature and the ability to manage company profile details. Best practices, methodologies and a service delivery framework were defined and adopted to establish a mutually beneficial relationship. The solution also featured Project Management by Metrics, Weekly Status Reporting, Joint Review Processes and Bi-directional Feedback Mechanisms that ensured smooth business relationship.