Microsoft Commerce Server
To deliver an unparalleled shopping experience to your web-savvy consumers, you need an e-commerce platform, which is scalable, flexible, and powerful. An e-commerce platform having the ability to manage multiple channels enables you to build long lasting connections with your consumers. Microsoft Commerce Server being an extensible platform enhances your business reach with multichannel e-commerce solutions. It manages and maintains all the transactional and backend data, which is needed for an e-commerce website.
The main features of Microsoft Commerce Server include:
- Profile management
- 64-bit support globally
- Multichannel functionality
- Service-oriented architecture
- Proactive data integration with third party systems
- Inventory, catalog, and order management
- Management of ads and set rules for ads
- Default site with web parts and controls
Here are the benefits that have made it the most praised platforms for building e-commerce systems:
- Slashed costs of site development and deployment: The features of commerce servers like Default Site and Skinning make it very simple and easy to make your site go live promptly. You can easily put your thoughts into action and sell your products via your e-commerce site. It is easy to make changes in the design and style without compromising the website performance.
- Customized user experience: The new Channel Configuration process allows managers and merchandisers to create event-specific sites and make website management very easy with adjustable site and page templates.
- The wider reach and superior shopping experience: Commerce Server is designed to help businesses build rewarding connections with their customer community and let them enjoy the best shopping experience. An out-of-the-box website with inbuilt product reviews and ratings will enable you to interact effectively with your customers. Moreover, you can also set up various marketing campaigns, manage catalogues, display the reviews, and manage profiles.
- Enhanced support: It enables you to leverage your legacy systems and easily integrate with enterprise resource planning (ERP), customer relationship management (CRM), or supply chain management software. It integrates seamlessly with various enterprise applications like SAP, Microsoft Dynamics, JD Edwards, and others, through Microsoft BizTalk Server adapters.
Softweb Solutions offers comprehensive solutions for Microsoft Commerce Server that can be useful in business-to-business (B2B) scenarios, business-to-consumer scenarios (B2C), and B2X scenarios. Our Commerce Server solutions include consulting, training, support and administration services, which help you, create a high-performance website.
Upgrades Made Easy
- Start with a verified data backup
- Creating an image backup
- No multiple simultaneous changes
- Monitor logs closely after making changes
- Right OS support
- Chassis supports the upgrade
- Optimized performance
- Cost effective methodologies
- Necessary document changes
- Commerce Server and SharePoint integration
- WYSIWYG content management and design experiences
- Over 30 out-of-the-box e-commerce web parts and controls
Drop us an email at email@example.com.