Microsoft Commerce Server
To deliver an unparalleled shopping experience to your web-savvy consumers, you need an e-commerce platform which is scalable, flexible and powerful. An e-commerce platform having the ability to manage multiple channels enables you to build lasting connections with your consumers. Being an extensible platform, Microsoft Commerce Server 2009 enhances your business reach with multichannel e-commerce solutions. It manages and maintains all the transactional and backend data for an e-commerce website.
Here are a few of the benefits that have made it the most praised platform for building e-commerce systems:
- Slashed costs of site development and deployment: The features of commerce servers like Default Site and Skinning make it very simple and easy to make your site go live promptly. You can easily put your thoughts into action and sell your products via your e-commerce site. It is easy to make changes in the design and style without compromising the website performance.
- Customized user experience: The new Channel Configuration process allows managers and merchandisers to quickly create event-specific sites and makes website management very easy with adjustable site and page templates.
- Wider reach and superior shopping experience: Commerce Server 2009 is designed to help businesses build lasting and more rewarding connections with their customer community and let them enjoy the best shopping experience. An out-of-the-box website with built-in product reviews and ratings will enable you to interact effectively with your customers. Moreover, you can also set up various marketing campaigns, manage catalogues, display the reviews, and manage profiles.
- Enhanced support: It enables you to leverage your legacy systems and easily integrate with enterprise resource planning (ERP), customer relationship management (CRM), or supply chain management software. It integrates seamlessly with various enterprise applications like SAP, Microsoft Dynamics, JD Edwards, and others, through Microsoft BizTalk Server adapters.
Softweb Solutions offers comprehensive solutions for Microsoft Commerce Server 2009 that can be useful in business-to-business (B2B) scenarios, business-to-consumer scenarios, and B2X scenarios. Our Commerce Server solutions include consulting, training, support and administration services which help you create a high-performance website.
- Commerce Server and SharePoint integration
- WYSIWYG content management and design experiences
- Over 30 out-of-the-box e-commerce web parts and controls
Drop us an email at email@example.com