Collaboration & Social Computing
SharePoint 2010 makes it possible for employees, partners, and suppliers to assemble and work together effectively. It introduces a greater level of communication and collaboration by helping employees find organizational resources, create tasks, content, and workflow, and to share all important information through the use of wikis and/or blogs. Being a common platform, everyone associated with the organization can share ideas and benefit from a collective intellect. The Microsoft collaborative infrastructure allows users to create team sites and share documents within and beyond the boundaries of the organization.
- A collaborative infrastructure that keeps people connected and informed
- Facilitates connection with data and business processes
- Provides an opportunity to stay connected through portals
- Manages the document life cycle with integrated ECM
- Provides tools to deliver a set of social computing capabilities that enables users to take maximum advantage of the intelligence of the organization
Softweb Solutions has rich experience in developing SharePoint that makes us competent in delivering top-notch solutions for your organization. We are recognized as a leader in providing custom SharePoint services. Contact us for more information on our SharePoint implementation offerings at firstname.lastname@example.org.